Dean adds that other sightings during the week have included:
- A reeling Grasshopper Warbler outside Government House on the 15th and another outside Old School/Blue Bung on the 16th.
- Tree Pipits on the 17th & 19th (both over Millcombe).
- Collared Dove in the Village on the 18th and another (more than likely the same bird) was heard singing in Millcombe on the morning of the 19th.
- A female Merlin looking for a meal around Pondsbury on the afternoon of the 14th.
- Small numbers of hirundines on most days, max 7 Sand Martins, 59 Swallows and 3 House Martins on the 17th.
- A female Whitethroat in the ivy next to Government House on the 17th (with a very shiny ring on it but not one of Chris Dee's).
- Female Goldcrest on the 17th.
- Song Thrush on the Terrace on the 19th (showing continental characteristics – perhaps the same bird Philip Lymbery saw a few days ago)?
- Linnet, max 51 on the 19th