- First chick seen of the 2014 season on the St Philip's Stone survey ledge.
- First feed seen of 2014 on the St Philip's ledge
- 95 (minus one) Puffins seen on the land at St Philip's Stone and Jenny's Cove
- Great Black-back Gull seen eating a Puffin at St Philip's Stone. Another Great Black-back seen eating an auk chick (probably a Razorbill chick)
- Yellow-orange footed Razorbill again present at F5. Probably male.
- A colour-ringed Guillemot seen at F4. Yellow ring on left leg, black writing, probably curved numerals, underlined. Possibly "058" seen in 2012.
- Hooded Crow in Brick field
more info will be added here: