- single Ring Ouzel and Mistle Thrush at the top of Millcombe first thing;
- nine Skylarks, 25 Starlings and a Snow Bunting, all of which seemed to arrive from the east;
- an adult Mediterranean Gull and a Great Skua together with Kittiwakes and Gannets off the East Side at midday (plus three skua sp. at first light);
- the Great Northern Diver still in the Landing Bay and two Red-throated Divers off Rat Island;
- four Teal, four Snipe, a Jack Snipe and a Woodcock on top of the island;
- a Chiffchaff on the Terrace;
- a Black Redstart along the Beach Road;
- three Goldcrests, a Linnet and 80 Chaffinches.
Records from Rebecca Taylor, Tony Taylor and Martin Thorne.
|Great Skua off the East Side, 13 Nov © Martin Thorne|
|Great Skua chasing a Kittiwake off the East Side, 13 Nov © Martin Thorne|