About this page...


You're now viewing the old Lundy Bird Observatory blogspot. Explore the new website for all your favourite island news and wildlife updates. If you have sightings to report, please consider sharing your observations or photographs with the Bird Obs team here.

Friday 21 June 2013

Foggy today but 4 feeds yesterday morning.

I arrived at St Philip's Stone this morning and I couldn't see the sea. It has given me a chance to catch up with yesterday's filming.


I saw 4 feeds yesterday; chicks D and N were both fed once, and chick H had two feeds.

I didn't see any new chicks, but guillemot B was sitting with "drooped-wings" this is sometimes a sign that a chick is present.

The weather forecast says that there are NW gale force winds on the way - it looks like Monday morning before I get to film again. I hope that all is well with the chicks over the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment